A Method To Our Travel Madness
Disclosure: We may receive a commission for links on our blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very appreciative when you do. Thanks again for your support, we hope you find our posts and information helpful!
What we’re pondering right now…
We're embarking on a huge and significant traveling adventure. As we begin to think what this year around Europe will look like, we have many things to consider. Here is what is currently on our mind...
- We have one year (approximately)
- We'll be traveling within Europe
- We want amazing, unforgettable and life changing experiences
- No Stone Left Unturned: Travel each country thoroughly, with the idea that once we visit we likely won’t be coming back. This means taking the time it takes to experience as much of the country as we want; traveling cities large and small. In practice this means that a country could take a month to experience (+/- a week or so). So, in a year we could visit 10-14 countries.
- Shock and Awe: Travel as much of Europe as possible, hitting the big cities and major attractions with the idea that one day we’ll be back. This means forgoing some cities and places we may want to see. In practice, this means that a country could be done in a couple of weeks, visiting only a few major cities. So, in a year, we could visit 25+ countries.